Last updated May 4th, 1:00 pm
We are working closely with our Butler businesses to provide an updated directory for store hours and openings. Please visit the directory here
Last updated April 16th 2020, 12:00 pm
Essential businesses are allowed to have 1 person per 750 square feet of space inside the store.
Shopping hours for first responders and hospital staff
Publix is designating Thursday evenings, 8 – 9 p.m., and Friday mornings, 7 – 8 a.m., as special shopping hours for first responders and hospital staff.
Sam’s Club will offer special hero hours nationally every Sunday from 8-10 a.m.
Last updated March 24th 2020, 1:00 pm
Restaurants are no longer allowed to serve food and alcohol on premises. Delivery and take-out orders are available for the majority of our restaurants. Alcohol may be purchased “to-go” with food orders for consumption off premises. We encourage you to support our Gainesville restaurants during this time!
The following businesses are temporarily closed due to emergency order 2020-09
|Ada’s Clothes Repair||GameStop||Orange Theory Fitness|
|Allure Nail Spa||Guitar Center||Pier 1 Imports|
|Alumni Hall||Hair Cuttery||Pink Narcissus - Curbside Pick-up Available|
|Ashley Homestore||Hearth and Heart||Rack Room Shoes|
|Bath and Body Works||Hibbett Sports||Regal Cinemas|
|Cosmo Hair and Nail||Kilwin’s||Sally beauty|
|David’s Bridal||Lululemon||South Beach Tan|
|Dick’s Sporting Goods - Curbside Pick-up Available||Marshall's||Sport Clips|
|Elegant Nail Salon||Massage Envy||The Party Shop|
|European Wax Center||Metro by TMobile||The Sleep Center|
|Eyeglass Express||MyEyeDr||The Village Jeweler|
|Famous Footwear||Tuesday Morning|
|Five Below||Noire, The Nail Bar||Vynus Nail and Spa|
|Gainesville Running and Walking||Old Navy||Weight Watchers|
March 19th 2020, 2:00 pm
To prevent supply shortages, quantity limits are in place for most household products, limit (2) per person. We encourage you to please be patient and to only buy the food and supplies you need for the week.
Beginning March 19th, Walmart will be operating under reduced store hours 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Alachua County Tax Collector
Lobbies are closed until further notice. Services are still available at alachuacollector.com or by calling 352-374-5236
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Kids eat free through March 22nd at Maple Street. For every child that comes in under 10 with an accompanying adult, you will be entitled to one free meal from their “little ones” menu. Takeout and Curbside pickup is available!
March 18th 2020, 11:00 am
Target – Reduced Hours
Beginning March 18th, Target will be open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.. To serve all guests, on Wednesdays only they will be designating the first hour of shopping for older adults or those with compromised immune systems.
Old Navy is now temporarily closed until further notice.
Whole Foods – Reduced Hours
Beginning March 18th, Whole Foods will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.. People over 60 will be allowed to shop at 7 a.m.
Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s – Dining rooms closed
The Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang’s are now both carry out and delivery only.
March 17th 2020, 12:00 pm
To keep you informed as possible, we would like to announce the following changes for Butler businesses due to COVID-19. We will continue to update this post as new information becomes available. All other businesses are open and taking extra measures of sanitation for your benefit!
The grand opening of Mr. & Mrs. Crab Juicy Seafood & Bar Gainesville, FL on Saturday 21st has been postponed. A new date will be announced as it becomes available
Store closures – the following stores are now temporarily closed.
To comply with the City of Gainesville, FL – Government precautions, all restaurants will close at 9 pm, offering takeout service only after 9 pm. Restaurants are being required to take additional measures that limit seating per the City of Gainesville so please be patient. Tip your server well!
March 16th 2020, 12:15pm
Butler Shoppers: We, and all our stores and restaurants, are carefully monitoring the situation our country and community faces with the COVID-19 virus. Your safety is the top priority, and we received constant communication from our Butler businesses that reflect that, as well as a commitment to meeting your family’s needs during this unprecedented time. We don’t have all the answers to the questions we are getting, but here are a few tips we hope you will read and apply to help you continue to have the best experience possible at Butler.
- Check with stores directly before going—many do not have the staff to field the high volume of phone calls, but are posting online and through their email blasts. Sign up for the email updates from stores you are interested in visiting. Store closings and changes in hours of operation are common right now.
- Please be PATIENT! Grocery stores are closing early and taking other measures to meet your needs daily—they need the time to restock their shelves. DO NOT PANIC. Stores are getting shipments as often as possible, so if they are out one day, they will most likely have it in in another day or so…yes even toilet paper.
- Respect store maximums—no hoarding sorry! Store maximums are for everything including BOGO items—please be respectful and don’t give the staff a hard time—these rules come from corporate and from a good place. Sharing is caring. Kindergarten.
- Restaurant adjusted hours—these people especially are working overtime and overnight to deep clean their restaurants and create as safe an environment as possible—check first before you visit and visit early—most are just closing early but still would love to see you for lunch or happy hour 😉
- Grocery delivery or store to car pickup is still operational at most stores—it just closes early as well.
- To comply with social distancing recommendations, Whole Foods will be closing its common area cafe and lunch bar temporarily starting Tuesday, March 17th.
We at Butler will continue to provide updates as best we can and our offices currently remain open to continue to keep the center running smoothly. Thank you and be kind!